At Dessous Loungewear, we bake sustainability into every step of the design and manufacturing process. Here are some of the efforts we've taken to make our company and our products easier on the Earth:
- We use all sustainable office supplies.
- Our patterns are laid out carefully to leave the least amount of fabric waste.
- We use, donate or recycle all fabric scraps.
- Our caftans fit a wide range of body types, so you can wear them throughout all phases of your life.
- We use as many sustainable fabrics as possible in our designs. We'll continue to source eco-friendly materials until our entire collection is 100% sustainable.
- We source as many materials as possible from North America in order to reduce fossil fuels used in their transport.
- Our garments are 100% made in the USA. We partner with a small, family-owned and operated manufacturer in Los Angeles, California.
- We use quality construction methods so you'll be wearing your Dessous caftans for years to come!
- Our packaging materials are 100% recycled and recyclable and our poly mailers are reusable for returns.
- We give back. We've partnered with Ecologi.com to plant one tree for every item you purchase. Join us in fighting climate change and look fantastic while doing it!